Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox clear button discussion.

> Given that libsexy is fairly new, I imagine there are a lot of people
> who don't have it installed. On the other hand, some of the other
> widgets it includes would also be useful in RB; such as SexyTreeView
> which lets us have per-cell tooltips, so sources could display the full
> name in the tooltop when ellipsised.

I don't think I will every use this button, but I think it looks good =)

So if you ask me it is worth the dependency.

Btw. Have it been considered to use more icons in the UI? E.g. the
icons that Banshee uses for Artist, Album and Title rather than the
using the words? Attached.