[Rhythmbox-devel] tag writing with utf-8 and taglib

Hi,
When writing utf-8 tags, taglib will not try to change frame encoding.
If frame encoding is iso-8859-1, then the string will be converted
(lossily) to iso-8859-1. Although I think the behaviour is ok for
taglib itself, it's ruining my songs. I would like to have an option
to allow rhythmbox (more accurate id3v2mux) to change id3v2 tag frame
encoding from iso-8859-1 to utf-8 if necessary. Do you have any idea?