[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox and the Cooperative Bug Isolation project

Title: Message
Hi Rhythmbox folks,

I'm writing a story for Network World magazine about Ben Liblit's Cooperative Bug Isolation project, and I'd like to get your your input on how it has affected RhythmboxAs you probably know, Liblit has released a build of Rhythmbox that includes his bug detection software, which sends small amounts of program data to a server along with an indication of whether the program ran successfully or crashed. If you have some time, I'd love to get your input on how helpful it's been and what kinds of bugs it finds.

If you'd like to talk about this, you can call me at (508) 490-6453 until 2pm EST today. If that's not convenient, please feel free to shoot me an E-mail.

Thanks a lot for your time. I hope all is well.

- Ryan DeBeasi