Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Frozen after Resuming from Hibernate

On Sat, 2006-06-10 at 08:55 -0500, David Berg wrote:
> On my desktop Rhythmbox is frozen after my system hibernates.  I have
> to kill and restart it to get things playing again.  It does work fine
> on my laptop though so I know its a hardware related issue (both
> systems are running an up to date ubuntu dapper).  Where should I go
> about looking to narrow down where the problem is?

The most useful information would be a backtrace of where it has hung.
Running "gdb --pid=$(pidof rhythmbox)", entering "thread apply all bt"
and attaching the output.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
I think I've finally worked out why the Irish drink Guinness. It's to
lubricate their throat so they can speak their own language. -- David P.