Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] No-burner support

On 6/9/06, James Doc Livingston <doclivingston gmail com> wrote:
This is exactly the reason I had done something similar to this (but
even more hacky) last week. The only difference was that I was trying to
build RB on Windows, and AFAIK libnautilusburn doesn't work there.
Well, 1.0 release with Windows support would be great :)

totem-plparser: compiles with a few small fixes, I'm cleaning them up to
submit upstream. Note, this is just totem-plparser not all of totem,
that would need more work.
So any chance totem-plparser could be a separate package from totem?
--
Bi Cờ Lao