Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Problem downloading some podcasts

On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 20:32 +0200, Miguel Lahoz García wrote:
> I have observed, in all the podcast with this problem, that the url for
> the files uses some kind of redirection, for example:
> The url is valid, the file can be downloaded with wget.

There are two bugs related to this:

Bug 321991: we don't support 302 redirects
Bug 322985: the double slash (//) gets converted into a single one

We know about them, and have some ideas for fixing them, but they
haven't been fixed yet.

James "Doc" Livingston
Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual
way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks
of complaining. -- Jeff Raskin