[Rhythmbox-devel] Questions and ideas about cvs-version

1. How about putting audio-cds above playlists? You have one cd and
many playlists so it might disappear way below the playlists.

2. Sometimes Rhythmbox crashes when I insert a audio cd. Anyone else
seen that? I can't reproduce it unfortunately... It could be when I
insert a cd tha computer has never seen before and tries to look up
the metadata..

3. Is there something special I have to do to get tags on imported
mp3s from audio cd? I used a simple "lame bitrate=192" importer and
the songs ended up without tags in my library.

BR
/Ernst