[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox and the Italian translation

Hi guys!

I run rb 0.95-2 with the Italian translation. I've noticed that there
are few command translations can be better realized:

inside "Visualizza" (view) panel -> we have to replace "Side _P_ane"
with "Side _P_anel" or better "_P_annello laterale"

inside "Visualizza" (view) panel -> we have to replace "Barra
_s_trumenti" with "Barra degli _s_trumenti"

inside "Controlli" (control) panel -> we have to replace "Incrementa
volume" with "Aumenta volume"

inside "Controlli" (control) panel -> we have to replace "Decrementa
volume" with "Diminuisci volume"

Hope it helps!
Giovanni

Sponsor:
Vuoi cambiare i tuoi interessi ma non la tua banca? Prova con Conto Arancio
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5039&d=29-7