Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Fwd: About rhythmbox daap implementation

Hi,

On 7/25/06, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
On Tue, 2006-07-25 at 14:20 -0300, Andre Magalhaes wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am forwarding this message as requested by William. I would like to
> know what do you think. I created the project on sf.net
> http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/libdmapsharing, so you can take a look.
> I just would like to know if you guys would allow me to release the
> library as LGPL. And remember, there is a lot of things in the TODO
> list, (share support for eg). This is the very first version.

Really neat.
Tnx,

Obviously, it's not for me to comment on whether the code should be
relicensed, but I would love for such a library to exist (preferably in
GNOME CVS, along with using the GNOME bugzilla) for applications like
Totem, F-Spot, Banshee or gthumb to use.
That would be great, but i really don't know what to do in order to
get the library on GNOME CVS. I actually don't have a GNOME account, i
think this is the first think i would need :).

BR
Andrunko