Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Request for some Features

On 7/19/06, Ernst Persson <ernstp gmail com> wrote:
Rhythmbox doesn't controll this by itself in, it simply uses GTK.

And in GTK+, you can set the size of the buttons and their respective
images.  I think Nicolai is asking for these to be (able to be)
smaller.

There are two things you can do. One is to change the default toolbar-style
in Gnome from icons and text to only icons.
You can find this somewhere in the preferences.
The other is to try different gtk themes. I think they have a bit different
spacing.

BR
/Ernst Persson