Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Request for some Features

I know that this is not the right place to give suggestions, but I'd like some improvement too. :)

I run Rb on my Debian SID (so, it's the last version, 0.95). What I'd like to see it's a shortcut for lyrics window and even a little button to automatically modify the word lyrics, since sometimes they are wrong. I know that's enough to open the ~/.rhythmbox/lyrics folder and manually change 'em, but make the change possible from rb, I think would be really nice!

Thnx guys!!

Giovanni

Sponsor:
Scegli il tuo canale musicale con un click!
* Entra in www.radiosnj.com
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5178&d=18-7