Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Proposal for ipod-plugin (ogg-mp3-conversion)

Hi !

May I add that as changing from ogg to mp3 is a lossy process, it would be even greater to have a conversion from ogg to one of the various lossless format that the device supports (eg wav, aiff for the iPod). Though conversion to another lossy format is a good compromise if you have not much space left on your pap.