Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Podcast icon from jimmac

On Wed, 2006-01-18 at 21:28 +0100, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> The brave jimmac designed a good Podcast icon for Banshee. See here[1]
>
> Do you think we can put in rb tree and install somewhere under
> $prefix/share/icon/xxx ?
>
> [1] http://jimmac.musichall.cz/i.php?i=banshee

It's certainly possible. What would be a better long-term solution would
be such an icon being standardised so that it is consistent between
applications (i.e. listen in gnome-icon-theme or something).

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
One distinguishing characteristic of BOFHen is attention deficit
disorder. Put me in front of something boring and I can find a