Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] rhythmbox 0.9.3 and dependency on totem

On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 15:37 +0100, Andreas Berg wrote:
> hello,
>
> will rhythmbox 0.9.3 still depend on totem or is the plparser component
> of totem going to be separated? I use gentoo, building apps from source
> via portage. I use rhytmbox, but not gnome and totem. I guess there are
> more people using a similar setup. I really like rhythmbox as an audio
> player but it's dependency on a video player is a little bit annoying
> (imho). :)

No plans on splitting out the playlist parsing. I think that your
problem says more about your distribution than about the way the
software is distributed (Totem and Rhythmbox have pretty much the same
dependencies anyway).

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>