[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox command line args...

Recently, I tried to configure rhythmbox with lirc, and either it's me, or there were a few peices that were missing. First, is there a feature for incremental volume adjustment? Something like --adjust-vol=.1 where .1 is how much it increases? I know that volume up and volume down buttons would work much better with that than what I had to set up (up and down are just two volume points).

At any rate, it was easy enough to configure, but something like that might be nice. If the feature already exists and I wasn't able to gather it from the the --help output, please correct me. :)

thanks for the awesome app... any plans for thumbnailing album covers?