Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] pause between songs

Christophe Fergeau ha scritto:

Le lundi 20 février 2006 à 15:16 +0100, Antonio-Blasco Bonito a écrit :

I would like to have an option to introduce a pausing time between songs like for example xmms does. Is it already available?

Why do you want a pausing time between songs? People generally want the
contrary (ie no gap at all ;), noone ever asked the contrary, so I'm
curious to know what your goals are.

I use music during a biodanza class. google biodanza if you are curious ;-)
I prepare a playlist where each music is related to a ceartain dance, but before each dance I have to talk a little bit. It is quite annoying to go back to the player to stop the music.
Now i'm using xmms but i would like to use rhythmbox because of its superior features of creating a music catalog.

Cheers,

Christophe

I could eventually try to contribute it if I can get information about the relevant parts of the code to be modified.

Please answer directly since I'm not (yet) subscribed to the list

--
Antonio-Blasco Bonito        blasco bonito email it
via Vico Fiaschi 35           cell: +39-340-6199450

-- Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Prova GRATIS per 15 giorni! DVDNetRent e ricevi a casa 3 film. Puoi scegliere tra migliaia di titoli
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4632&d=20-2