Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Port manual to GnomeDocUtils

Il giorno dom, 19/02/2006 alle 13.32 +1100, James Livingston ha scritto:
> On Sat, 2006-02-18 at 13:37 +0100, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> > If you are right, in the next days I could port the current manual to
> > the recent and standard gnome-doc-utils framework.
> >
> > Before any commit, I will provide the patch. The portint procedure is
> > well described here[1].
> >
> > Of course there are some additional changes to apply:
> >       * remove unused .xml files
> >       * remove obsoletes/unused images
> >       * small editing in rhythmbox.xml to match other GNOME manuals
> >       * ???
> > and of course by now I will disable the Japanese translation.
>
> Sounds good to me. I tried out the patch, and the only issue was the we
> need to add "gnome-doc-utils.make" to CLEANFILES in the main
> Makefile.am.

Committed. There are a couple of issue I'll try to fix in a day or two
(see ChangeLog for details): I think are related to missing or
"malformed" entries in rhythmbox.xml. I've to check the manual template
from GDP. BTW, manual history is currently missing. This is not good for
FDL.

PS what about Japanese translation? By now it's still cvs, but ignored.