[Rhythmbox-devel] Radio presets?

Title: Radio presets?

Hi folks,

Delighted to see one of our stations on the 'Radio' preset panel within Rhythmbox - according to http://www.gnome.org/projects/rhythmbox/screenshots/rb-iradio.png anyway.

We've four stations available in Ogg Vorbis, in both modem and broadband speeds: is there a way we can get all of them added, to enable your users to instantly find some radio stations?

I'm on jabber at james cridland gmail com if you've any questions: I'd love to see us on your excellent software.

--
James Cridland, Director, Digital Media
Tel: 020 7434 1215  IM: http://james.cridland.net/im/

Double winner, Radio: Webby Awards 2005
Best Media Owner: The Imperatives Digital Awards 2005

DISCLAIMER

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential information. If it is not intended for you, please inform the sender and delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. Any review, retransmission, disclosure, copying or modification of it is strictly forbidden. Please be advised that the views and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not reflect the views and opinions of SMG plc or any of its subsidiary companies.

Whilst we take reasonable precautions to ensure that our emails are free from viruses, we cannot be responsible for any viruses transmitted with this e-mail and recommend that you subject any incoming e-mail to your own virus checking procedures. Use of this or any other e-mail facility signifies consent to any interception we might lawfully carry out to prevent abuse of these facilities.