Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Of MagnaTune and Money

As far as I'm concerned, so what if the developer thinks, "hey, cool, I
get a free iPod/net-md/walkman/whatever" as long as they actually work
toward integrationg with rhythmbox and all kinds of helpdesk type stuff.
Actually, that would even strengthen my considerations for buying music
on Magnatune. I like the idea of purchasing flac files...

my 0.02€. -karsten

--
"Well, Gentoo is not for the faint of heart when it comes to
installation and configuration; but once it is set up, Gentoo's Portage