Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Of MagnaTune and Money

On 19/12/06, James Doc Livingston <doclivingston gmail com> wrote:
I don't have any particular ideas about what we could do with it - if we
can't think of anything, we could donate it to the GNOME foundation or
something.

If I may make a suggestion:

Organise code sprints? Probably not too possible due to international
nature of developers, but one could 'hijack' Gnome meetups like
GUADEC.

Or as bounties? But instead of pure money bounties, buy an item and
offer that as the bounty?

Rory McCann