[Rhythmbox-devel] Two MMS streams from the same server -- one plays well, other not

This is really weird. Having two streams one is from the Czech radio,
station D-Dur (classical music; http://www.rozhlas.cz/d-dur) which when
ASX playlist is dissected gets
mms://netshow.play.cz/cro-ddur128?WMContentBitrate=40000 When trying to
play with Rhythmbox (or gst-launch) computer does something, it never
finishes with error, but never makes a sound (output of gst-launch -v is
on http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/tmp/gst-launch-log.txt). Even tried just
mms://netshow.play.cz/cro-ddur128 but the result is the same.

What's strange that another stream from the same server (Catholic Radio
Proglas; http://www.proglas.cz) which is mms://netshow3.play.cz/proglas32
and that plays just perfect both with Rhythmbox as well as with gst-launch.

I understand that it is probably problem with gstreamer, but still I would
love to hear whether you any opinions on what's going on.

Couple of details: the computer is running FC6 with
gstreamer-0.10.10-2.fc6, gstreamer-pitfdll-0.9.1.1-1.fc6, and
rhythmbox-0.9.5-8.fc6.

Thanks a lot,

Matěj

--
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma<at>jabber.cz

The world is coming to an end!  Repent and return those library
books!