Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] rhythmbox alarm clock

On Sat, 2006-08-12 at 14:24 -0400, Jon Oberheide wrote:
> From the bugzilla bug, it seems the consensus is to use evolution to
> call rhythmbox to play a song.  However, I doubt that everyone can/wants
> to fire up the evolution beast just for a simple alarm clock...I know I
> don't.

That discussion was before Rhythmbox supported plugins, and using
Evolution was a good way of not putting it in the Rhythmbox core.
Integrating with Evolution-Data-Server would be cool, but wouldn't be
necessary.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"I had my first real beer (real meaning not sneaking it, or the .5
crap), and amazingly enough, I wasn't immediately surrounded by girls in