Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Adding support for new device (Sony W810i )

Sorry about the previous email.

So, added the FDI to
/usr/share/hal/fdi/information/10freedesktop/10-usb-music-players.fdi
and I didn't actually see anything new.

The version is 0.9.3.1 so I remember an iPod tab at some point.

Basically do I need to grab the latest CVS and compile it or the FDI
thingy hasn't worked ?

Emilian