Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] problems with the latest cvs

On 9/28/05, James Livingston <jrl ids org au> wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-09-28 at 16:26 +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
> > rb-source.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/rb-source.o
> > rb-source.c: In function 'rb_source_set_property':
> > rb-source.c:265: error: 'source' undeclared (first use in this function)
> > rb-source.c:265: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> > rb-source.c:265: error: for each function it appears in.)
> > rb-source.c: In function 'rb_source_get_property':
> > rb-source.c:303: error: 'source' undeclared (first use in this function)
> > make[2]: *** [rb-source.lo] Error 1
>
> That bit of code was touched four days ago, but I can't see how the
> changes would produce those errors - unless you have extra patches
> applied, which need updating.

Ahhh! Good point :-) That would be the audio cd patch that I have
referenced in my .spec file. Soooo looking forward to that and the
podcast patch being in CVS. Seem to enable and disable them on and off
regularly because the build changes and breaks with them, although
most of the time they complain during patching.

Pete