Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] ipod source patch

It seems the message appear all the time :) For test case:
mount ipod
select some playlist, choose a genre/artists/..., keep it selected
umount
mount again, then it crashes. My gdb won't work because of sig33  (I
don't know why :( ). Once i get my gdb working, i'll try debug it (but
don't expect much because i'm too busy in the moment)