Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] bluecurve icons

Bastien Nocera wrote:
On Fri, 2005-09-16 at 13:51 +0200, Jakub Steiner wrote:

Hi folks,
I just built HEAD and found out you're using bluecurve icons and not
GNOME icons by default. May I know the reasons for this decision?

Blame Colin:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/rhythmbox-devel/2005-August/msg00122.html

I don't like this approach of using (IMO not fitted) Bluecurve icons,
especially as it makes RB look very different from applications using
the GTK+ stock icons like Totem or Sound-juicer.

I think Colin thought that the bluecurve icons were actually the new clearlooks icons. (in CVS the directory is called art-clearlooks).
AFAIK Clearlooks does not have specific icons and uses the GNOME icons. On Fedora I guess it probably uses the bluecurve icons.

In my opinion the default should definitely be the GNOME icons.

Jakub, isn't possible to just make rhythmbox completely themeable by inserting the art in gnome-icon-theme??

Jaap