Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] patch for search entry

On Sun, 2005-09-11 at 23:33 +0300, ÐÐÐÑÐÑ ÐÐÐÑÑÐÑÐÐ wrote:
> Looks very promising. I would also add a search for the filepath, so
> that only the ogg files are selected or only the files in directory foo,
> for instance. (which unfortunately doesn't work witht the current
> search)

Why?  To me, my music just my music, I'm not too concerned what format
its in.  Also, since there is no way to view the filepath in the track
listing, it would be very confusing for someone who (unbeknownst to
them) has their music in multiple formats, searches for "ogg" (dunno,
perhaps theres a song or an artist with that in its name), and a lot of
music is listed that doesn't appear to match that criteria.

As for the directory, again, why?  Aren't these implementation details
that shouldn't be exposed to the user?

-charlie