Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Second Podcast Patch

On Sun, 2005-09-11 at 17:10 +0200, Baptiste Mille-Mathias wrote:
> I tried to compile rb with your patch but it fails with this error on my machine
> http://rafb.net/paste/results/PLuvpi12.html

Adding NULL as a new parameter to the function (", NULL" before the
closing parenthesis) should fix it.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pacman affected us as kids,
we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and