Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] last.fm integration

On Fri, 2005-09-09 at 08:43 +0200, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> Le vendredi 09 septembre 2005 Ã 15:29 +1000, James Livingston a Ãcrit :
> > On a related note: what do we want to do with the iPod preferences pane?
>
> It wasn't meant to be there at all actually, it's only shown because of
> a bug, I guess using the same layout as the library source would be ok.

Because of a different bug (library-derived sources couldn't specify
different gconf keys until recently) it has always used the same layout.
So I've removed the pane in cvs, which is easy enough to change back if
someone actually wants them to be separate.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
We are sorry, but the number you have dialed is imaginary.
Please rotate your phone 90 degrees and try again.