[Rhythmbox-devel] Request

	I'll start off by saying how much i enjoy your application. I'm a newly
migrated user (windows to linux) and have found gnome to be to my liking
more so than the other desktop environments, thus I'd like to stick with
primarily gnome apps.
	I stumbled across Rhythmbox and have been using it quite a while. Qudos
on a solid audio player. Does JUST ABOUT everything I look for in a
media player however it's got a few features I miss (coming from winamp)
but the one thing I REALLY would love to see is a "date" or "year"
field. I listen to large amounts of music and like to have the songs
play in the same order they were made.
	If this is just an oversight on my part, please excuse. If there is
some way to turn it on that I haven't figured out, please explain. If
it's simply not there...please impliment it.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I wish you continued success
in building your stellar app.