Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Bugzilla Roundup #1 (Fuzzy Matching and Tray Icons)

On Tue, 2005-10-25 at 18:51 -0400, Charles Schmidt wrote:
> You should make this a weekly deal, maybe with a CVS commit wrap up too
> or something.  "Whats new in RB this week, and what should we do next
> week?" kind of deal.

Kind of like Wine Weekly News, but with more Rhythmbox and less Wine. I
can't promise anything about being weekly, but I'll try to do something
like this.

It'll probably have these kinds of things:
* Any recent big decisions, discussions or news
* Summary of important cvs changes
* Notes of any patches, bugs, topics or whatever that need looking at or
discussing.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
September 25th: Discovered lots of things about Dynamic HTML. Notably
that almost every site attempting to use it is crap. -- Alan Cox's Diary