[Rhythmbox-devel] Re: Rhythmbox quality column patch

On Tue, 2005-11-15 at 09:25 +0200, Olli Janatuinen wrote:
>         On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 22:24 +0200, Olli Janatuinen wrote:
>         > I made patch what add quality column to Rhythmbox
>         CVS-version.
>         > Patch is in appendix.
>
>         Thanks for the work on this. There is actually a patch
>         attached to bug
>         167659, which adds the "Quality" and "Type" columns.
>
> Ok but my patch show bitrate as number and patch what there is show
> only:
> "Unknown, Very Low, Low, Regular, High, Very High or Perfect"
> I don't know what you like but I like from number bitrate.

The original code, which was in Rhythmbox but disabled had that text.
The new one attached to the bug gives the bitrate.

> OK. Do you know is anywhere patch what and queue toggle
> (like example beep-media-player) to rhythmbox?

The latest version of the patch was posted by Jonathan in
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/rhythmbox-devel/2005-November/msg00098.html

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full
of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue