Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Toolbar update

On Thu, 2005-11-10 at 08:04 +0100, Martin Jeppesen wrote:
> Argh. I can't compile nautilus-cd-burner 2.9.x or cvs inorder to get
> libnautilus-burn. "configure" doesn't find a problem, but "make" does
> =)

That sounds odd.

> Could someone post a screenshot? =)

http://www.ids.org.au/~jrl/rhythmbox/rb-toolbar-screenshot.png

You can see some graphic glitches near the volume control, but I'm
planning to fix that.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
Two decades later, hacker Henry Spencer described the Perl scripting
language as a "Swiss-Army chainsaw", intending to convey his evaluation