Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Search in playlist

On Mon, 2005-11-07 at 19:57 +0900, pclouds wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there anyway i can search in my playlists? Either browse or search
> is ok. My playlists  grow big that i find it hard to search for a song

Currently you can't use either the browsers or the search box with
playlists. However you can use "type-ahead search" by selecting the
track listing and typing the start of the track's title, it will scroll
down to the track for you.

For automatic playlists, adding the browsers and search box wouldn't
be /too/ difficult - it's been on my list of things to take a stab at,
for a while. Add them for normal playlists would be considerable more
difficult.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"Oh bother," said the Borg, "We have assimilated Pooh". -- MHR on afp