Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: AudioCD patch

> G'day everyone,
>
> Just letting you all know that audio CD support has been committed to
> cvs. You'll need MusicBrainz installed if you want to compile in the
> online lookup.

Hey James,

There use to be a configure option --enable-audiocd to enable the
compile of the audio feature. This seems not to be listed in the
configured options at the end of a ./configure and it doesn't seem to
work under Fedora Core 4 (well if I put in an audio CD nothing seems
to happen). Is there something I'm missing or is it auto configured?

Cheers,
Pete