[Rhythmbox-devel] How do I turn this off?

Alternatively you may set the RHYTHMBOX_CFLAGS and RHYTHMBOX_LIBS environment variables
to avoid the need to call pkg-config

I thought just maybe you could explain this again in simpler terms. I'd like to compile this rather than install a rpm.

Do I edit the < configure > file
provide arguments for  < configure >
if arguments to turn off pkg-config what are these arguments.

I've looked at the man < pkg-config > and I 'm just not sure what to make of the instructions with regard to compiling this program

thank you