Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] interface changes

On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 11:48:24AM -0400, William Jon McCann wrote:
>  * Use GtkStatusBar with grippy
>
> 	This makes it substantially easier to resize the window.

You need to also add a menu hints in the statusbar.  I actually
have this working in my archive but I'm not a gui person and the
result is less than satisfactory.  It's probably a 10 minute job to
fix up my work.  The hints is needed since all GNOME core desktop
apps should have that kind of thing in the status bar.

sri