Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] mp3 support

I am running RH el3 ... and packages are not available for that. I
installed the packages from Fedore 1 .. but gstreamer-universe fails

  gstreamer-universe: Depends: gstreamer-plugins-extra-dvd (>= 0.8.0)
but it is not going to be installed
                      Depends: gstreamer-plugins-extra-video (>=
0.8.0) but it is not going to be installed
                      Depends: gstreamer06-plugins-extra-dvd (>=
0.6.5) but it is not going to be installed
                      Depends: gstreamer06-plugins-extra-video (>=
0.6.5) but it is not going to be installed
E: Broken packages

and i installed the basic packages separately.

Now when I try to configure rhythmbox .. I get ...

configure: WARNING: Neither osssink nor alsasink could be found on your system
configure: WARNING: The following GStreamer elements could not be
found at compile time:  gnomevfssrc volume
configure: WARNING: Rhythmbox will fail at runtime if these elements
cannot be found

thanks,
~R