Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Display artist below album name in browser

On Tue, 2005-05-10 at 09:04 +1000, Jonathan Matthew wrote:
> On Mon, May 09, 2005 at 11:03:11PM +0200, Oliver Lemke wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > The subject is mostly speaking for itself. In patch 76 of the merge
> > branch the artist is displayed below the album name in the browser
> > view.
>
> The attached patch adds a couple of things I thought of:
>  - if more than one artist name is found for an album, display "various
>    artists" rather than whichever one happened to come first

Oops, missed that one. For my excuse: I only have single artist albums
in my rhythmdb ATM. :-(

>  - display the number of songs in the album (if we're going to add a
>    second line to the album display, why not?)

Looks sweet.

Thanks a lot. Applied in merge patch-78.

--
so long,
oliver

Public GPG Key: http://www.core-dump.info/olemke-public.asc
Fingerprint: 2389 0B2C 1AA8 4E3E D5AD 3B72 00DB ABDC 73ED C558