Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] metadata reader using decodebin

On Mon, May 02, 2005 at 09:35:49PM +0200, Oliver Lemke wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-05-02 at 21:24 +1000, Jonathan Matthew wrote:
> > It'd be great if people already using 0.9 development branches could give
> > this the testing it needs.
>
> Works perfectly! It now even recognizes musepack files with the proper
> mime-type (x-musepack instead of application/x-apetag).

Good to hear.

> Here are a few small patches in the merge branch doing a bit of
> cosmetics:
>
> patch-48: Remove an unused variable
> patch-49: Fix two warnings
> patch-50: Free error only if it is != NULL
>           (Avoid a glib-CRITICAL message)
>
> And for your bugs branch:
>
> patch-51: Don't try to save mountpoint for iradio stations.
>           (Avoids RhythmDB-CRITICAL message)

Thanks for fixing these.  I must have developed a blind spot for
compiler warnings or something.

> BTW, what's the status of the stuff you worked on in patch-37 of the
> queue branch? So far, I have been reluctant to add it to my branch
> because of the 'big mess' you mentioned in the changelog message. :-)

I'd completely forgotten about that.  I'll have a look at it tonight,
unless I get distracted by something shiny in another branch..

> And finally, a bug in the queue: Double clicking on a song in the queue
> while rhythmbox is not playing results in an assertion:
>
> Rhythmbox-ERROR **: file rb-sourcelist.c: line 380
> (rb_sourcelist_set_playing_source): assertion failed:
> (rb_sourcelist_source_to_iter (sourcelist, source, &iter))
> aborting...

Looks like it should be easy enough to fix, but I'll have to think about
what really should happen there.

thanks,
-jonathan