Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Website update?

On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 09:26:26AM +0100, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> > From what I've seen of the main development branch it has a couple of
> > big problems, one of which is the crashes that I mentioned in the Queue
> > thread. Some people say it crashes occasionally when starting up, on my
> > computer it does it about 50% (or more) of the time. Christophe said
> > that he had a fix in this "play-bin" branch, but I don't know if that
> > can be backported to the main branch (Christophe?).
>
> My goal is to merge most of that playbin branch to mainline, but that
> requires me getting net access at home first, which may take a while :-/

If you want I can play queue manager here and if you send me patches
I can try to commit to the main branch.  I believe I still have
commit access.

Certainly, we need to update the web page, so I'm going to see if my commit
access works by trying to modify that.  Colin still has to run an update
script by hand to make anything show up.

Be aware also that sourcecontrol.net has a mirror of the repo and
I think they have a version of archzoom there too so you can do
visual diffs etc etc.

sri