Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] I really like rhythmbox :)

On Mon, 2005-06-13 at 12:18 +0100, Charles Goodwin wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-06-13 at 01:41 -0400, Michael Masseo wrote:
> > Im sure you receive feature requests like mad, but one thing I wish rythmbox
> > to have is a coverviewer. I've grown quite used to seeing the cover for the
> > song which is playing. Is it needed? no, but things just feel more complete
> > with that ability.
>
> The development version includes cover art.

*A* development version includes cover art, not *the* development
version. There's no cover art support in CVS HEAD because there's no
patches posted in bugzilla :)

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
If I could have the time back that I listened to that on dope, I'd add
12 years to my life. -- Billy Bob Thornton (on Dark Side of The Moon)