[Rhythmbox-devel] I really like rhythmbox :)

Hi  Guys,

I have just started using rhythmbox, its pretty damn good. For about the past
6 months I have been using amarok. Prior to using Amarok, I have been using
xmms since 1999. I think I will use Rhythmbox more now, I especially like the
search functionality and the playlist generator. I dont have an ipod, but its
cool you have a piece which links the two. I have a Gmini 400, which I find
to be pretty damn good.

Im sure you receive feature requests like mad, but one thing I wish rythmbox
to have is a coverviewer. I've grown quite used to seeing the cover for the
song which is playing. Is it needed? no, but things just feel more complete
with that ability.

Keep up the good work, and thanks.

Mike Masseo