Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] http://live.gnome.org/RhythmboxRoadmap

On Tue, 2005-06-07 at 19:19 +0100, Charles Goodwin wrote:
> Also there was little feedback to my UI suggestion that playback needs
> simplifying [0] and there should only be one play source - the queue.  I
> am prepared to implement this myself if I know it will be well received.
> Were there any [unsaid] objections?

I really like this idea. It simplified the entire concept, and I think
it will feel much more organic.

If the Queue is the main source, I think it would be really cool to have
an easy way to enqueue songs when browsing the library... I think
middle-clicking would be good, as Firefox and tab-based browsers have
ushered that into the mainstream.

Double-click = play immediately.
Middle-Click (or shift-click, or whatever) = enqueue

Just a suggestion.

Thanks,
Rene