Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox archive

ÐÐÐÑÐÑ ÐÐÐÑÑÐÑÐÐ wrote:
So that's why the merge branch hasn't been updated in a while. Can
anyone provide the instructions for pulling it from gnome cvs?

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome login cvs -d :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome get rhythmbox

You can see the latest status on the web via viewcvs on
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/rhythmbox/
It seems that not much code has been submitted lately, so the version ovethere is probably pretty old. I guess we need to wait a bit until the maintainers do the commits over there

Jaap