[Rhythmbox-devel] Building RPM

Hi,
Tried building an rpm using the provided spec file last night and ran
into some problems.  I acheived a succesful build by doing the
following modifications to the spec file:

Remove following lines:
%{_datadir}/gnome-2.0/ui/*.xml
%{_datadir}/gnome/help/rhythmbox/ja/*
Add:
%{_localstatedir}/scrollkeeper/*

I'd prepare a patch but I'm not quite sure how to do that yet, plus I
think you'd have to modify the rhythmbox.spec.in file instead?

And if anyone is interested in a copy of the rpm I built let me know
where I can put it since I cannot host it on my server at the moment
due to lack of remote access! (built on Fedora Core 4 along with a cvs
build of Totem for required plparser lib).

Cheers,
Matt