Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Automatic Rating needs balancing
- From: Peter Colijn <pcolijn gmail com>
- To: Colin Walters <walters verbum org>
- Cc: rhythmbox-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Automatic Rating needs balancing
- Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 13:22:13 -0400
On 7/17/05, Colin Walters <walters verbum org> wrote:
> I'm thinking of killing it entirely.
Hmm, well I think some kind of automatic rating is useful, but I agree
that it isn't really in the scope of Rhythmbox. One possibility would
be to pull out the current rating stuff, and add in (compile-time)
optional IMMS support. IMMS is no longer just an XMMS plugin; it can
be integrated into any music player.
] [Thread Prev