Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [patch] music as desktop service

On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 11:56:26AM +0100, Derek Cramer wrote:

[ quit vs. close main window thing .. I don't really mind either way ]

> In addition to this, I would like to see an option to start rb
> hidden/minimised in the main version. I know this is in some of the arch
> branches, and it works well. I don't actually need to interact with my
> music player much at all.

The --toggle-hide option exists in CVS as of a couple of weeks ago.

> When I do, it is to add something to the play
> queue, which only takes a few seconds, and then I minimise again. Btw,
> is the play queue going to make it to cvs sometime? I currently use
> rhythmbox--merge--0.9--patch-134, which works well for me.

When I get around to finishing it and cleaning up the code, and some
kind of agreement is reached on how it should appear in the UI.  As I
recall, the only thing really missing is queue history (so prev/next
works when playing from the queue), and most of the plumbing for that is
done.

-jonathan