Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] iTunes Music Sharing
- From: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- To: Colin Walters <walters verbum org>
- Cc: rhythmbox-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] iTunes Music Sharing
- Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 00:15:02 +0100
On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 16:55 -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> > Number 3 is probably the "best" solution:
> > It solves multiple problems. Namely: this one and adds a non-gnomevfs
> > http:// handler for GStreamer. However, I believe it is the most
> > challenging, and does end up with some "hackish" code inside RBPlayer.
> I wouldn't worry too much about that, with the exception that Bastien
> has been making noises about switching to the Totem video widget.
I made "noise", not "noises", thanks :)
And it's still on the map, although not in the short term (ie. more for
2.14 than 2.12, enough stuff to finish already).
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
] [Thread Prev