Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] gtk 2.6
- From: Christophe Fergeau <teuf gnome org>
- To: John Russell <jjrussell gmail com>
- Cc: rhythmbox-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] gtk 2.6
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 18:16:47 +0100
> Does anyone know why it doesn't work in the library view?
I tried to look at why it didn't work the other day, and it's not
immediatly obvious how to get it to work properly... (there's a function
call which disables typeahead find in the library view, but when
removing it, it doesn't behave as expected).
] [Thread Prev